Editors: Qualifications and Responsibilities
Selection Process: Editors are selected based on appropriate qualifications, experience in the scope of the journal, publication track record, and willingness to complete the editorial task on time. They are selected solely based on the above, not on nationality, gender, religion, ethnicity, or any other personal attributes.
Responsibilities: The primary responsibility of the editors is to ensure the scientific quality of the submitted manuscript.
The editors should not
• be prejudice about where the authors come from
• discriminate the authors based on nationality, gender, religion, ethnicity or any other personal attributes
• involve in citation manipulation by forcing the authors to cite the editor’s publications
The editors should
• keep all manuscripts confidential
• declare any potential conflict of interest as stated here
• provide an unbiased scientific opinion of the manuscript
• provide specific comments for improvement if or where relevant
Manuscript submitted by the editors will be independently reviewed by at least two experts in the field. The editors are required to address all comments of the reviewers. The resubmitted manuscript will be verified by the reviewers for compliance before making a final decision.